Lee and Li dedicates itself to providing a full range of services, and dispute resolution in investment or business matters is an essential service. Lee and Li having been advising numerous companies over the years, has extensive experience in criminal disputes over company operations and corporate transactions with the government, shareholders, employees, and competitors, as well as criminal disputes related to the Securities and Exchange Act and the Banking Act, such as insider trading, stock price manipulation, financial report misrepresentation, non-arm's length transaction and special breach of trust.
The Lee and Li Criminal Special Task Force members are highly knowledgeable in criminal laws and practices, and can explain relevant procedures to clients, analyze legal risks, and develop litigation strategies that best serve the interests of clients. To handle business-related criminal disputes and provide the most comprehensive protection for the clients requires expertise in accounting, technology, engineering, and environmental protection. Lee and Li with its full-fledged interdisciplinary talents is ready to offer its clients the most thorough service.
- The Lee and Li Criminal Special Task Force provides professional service regarding criminal defense, filing criminal complaints, reporting crimes.
- Experienced in integrity management and fraud detection and prevention, as well as corporate criminal risk and crisis management control, the Lee and Li Criminal Special Task Force may assist a company faced with a major crisis, such as violations of law by an employee or theft of trade secrets, by initiating an internal investigation and taking other appropriate actions, including but not limited to filing a criminal complaint or civil lawsuits, suspending or dismissing the employee, to protect the company's interest in various aspects.
Scope of Services
- Criminal Defense
- Representation of Filing Criminal Complaint
- Criminal-related Consulting
- Business Integrity Management and Fraud Investigation and Prevention
- Corporate Criminal Risk and Crisis Management Control