Public Law Dispute Resolution
Lee and Li, Attorneys-at-Law has long dedicated itself to the promotion of human rights and the fundamental rights guaranteed by the Constitution. And through the many petitions for constitutional interpretation, the firm has challenged unfairness and inequality with the ultimate purpose of improving the legal system. Our team has petitioned for constitutional interpretations and authored opinions on constitutional laws, which have prompted the Grand Justices to render many seminal and monumental interpretations. Our achievements have made us the recognized pioneer in the field, ensured that the Constitution in practice protects the rights of the people, and improved Taiwan's constitutional system.
The legal service provided by the Public Law Dispute Resolution Team includes representing in constitutional and administrative petition and litigation, advising on administrative law issues and relief strategies, and assisting in administrative investigation. We are committed to maximize and protect our client's interests in investigation and litigation. Our team represent and advice not only private companies, corporations and natural persons but also administrative agencies. Our members also hold positions in committees of administrative petition and state compensation.
The Public Law Dispute Resolution Team specializes in administrative remedy cases and has earned the trust of clients through years of experience in handling various types of administrative litigation. We are committed to providing comprehensive and timely legal consultation and strategic analysis in order to protect and maximize our clients' interests in litigation. We also maintains a solid rapport with public law scholars and legal professionals. To stay abreast of the developments and changes in public law around the world and to provide our clients with the most professional legal service, we actively organize conferences and attend those of academic and government institutions and bar associations in Taiwan.
- Constitutional Litigation
- Administrative Petition and Litigation
- Statement of Opinion in Administrative Procedure
- Legal Consultation and Strategic Analysis in Administrative Law
- Communication Law and Telecommunication Regulation Litigation
- Competition Law and Anti-dumping Litigation
- Water, Air, Soil and Groundwater Pollution Remediation Regulation Litigation
- Land Use, Land Acquisition, Urban Renewal and Planning Litigation
- Permit for Natural Resource and Renewable Energy Development Project Litigation
- No.763【Obligation to Notify the Original Landowner of the Use of the Expropriated Land Case】
- No.740【The Nature of Insurance Solicitor’s Service Contract】
- No.737【Access to Dossier Information in the Process of Detention Hearing at Investigatory Stage】
- No.713【Case regarding the penalty on the belated filing of the tax withholding certificate】
- No.684【College Students 'Right to Administrative Appeal and Litigation Case】
- No.603【Mandatory Fingerprinting for Identity Cards Case】
- No.499【Unconstitutional Constitutional Amendments Case】
- No.490【Obligation to Perform Military Service Case】