We are the preferred choice for foreign and domestic clients alike to render legal consultation on factory establishment, environmental law, fire safety, construction management, and other related matters. We regularly negotiate with government authorities on behalf of clients to seek practical solutions to their environmental law issues. Our extensive experience is evidenced by the considerable number of high-profile domestic environmental lawsuits, civil, criminal and administrative, we have handled.
Our environmental law team boasts a team of attorneys specializing in EHS laws and guarantee comprehensive and timely services. As some of our team members have dual qualifications, the qualifications allow us to look into issues from different perspectives and come up with more creative ideas.
We offer ESH legal compliance check services for corporate clients, to determine whether their daily operations comply with the law. Our compliance check services are customizable and comprehensive; are meant for businesses in both China and Taiwan; and cover legal fields from environment, production safety, labor benefits to occupational safety. The outcome of our compliance check steers our clients toward highly feasible, sustainable and effective management systems to curb their legal exposure.
Scope of Services
- EHS Legal Consultation
- EHS Due Diligence
- Corporate EHS Legal Compliance Check
- EHS Management System
- EHS Training Sessions
- EHS Legal Updates
- Environmental Litigation
- Represented a renowned semiconductor assembly and test service provider in a water pollution suit.
- Represented the largest steel producing conglomerate in Taiwan in a waste disposal lawsuit.
- Helped a global semiconductor and passive electronic component manufacturer resolve a water pollution crisis and prevent its business from being suspended by the authority.
- Conducted EHS due diligence on a chemical manufacturer for an international private equity fund.
- Assisted a German financial group, a UK media conglomerate and a French tch company in auditing labor relationship, migrant labor protection, equal remuneration and workplace safety, among others, in their supply chains.
- Helped a leading provider of semiconductor assembly and test services review the human rights issues addressed in its CSR report.