Ms. Mika Chen entered the firm after graduating from the LL.M program at National Chengchi University. Her core practice areas include foreign investment in Taiwan, M&A, corporate compliance, labor law and competition law. Mika specializes in advising Japanese companies for investing Taiwan, and she is active in providing legal services for all types of corporate and investment registration, global compliance consulting, and contract review and drafting. Furthermore, she also handles dispute settlement cases.
- National Chengchi University (LL.M., 2019)
- Heidelberg University (Exchange Student, 2018)
- National Chengchi University (LL.B., 2015)
- Osaka University University (Exchange Student, 2013-2014)
Corporate and Investment; Mergers and Acquisitions - Non-Financial Institutions; Labor; Competition Laws; Real Estate and Construction; Civil Dispute Resolution; Energy law; Corporate and Investment Registration
Taiwan Bar Association (2017)
- Mandarin / English / Japanese / German