Ms. Mika Chen graduated from the LL.M program at National Chengchi University. Her core practice areas include foreign investment in Taiwan, M&A, corporate compliance, labor law, personal data protection and competition law. Furthermore, she also handles dispute settlement cases.
Mika speaks fluent Japanese and specializes in advising Japanese companies for investing Taiwan. She has handled multiples cross-border M&A deals, and is also experienced in providing legal services for all types of internal corporate compliance consulting, as well as contract review and drafting.
- National Chengchi University (LL.M., 2019)
- Heidelberg University (Exchange Student, 2018)
- National Chengchi University (LL.B., 2015)
- Osaka University University (Exchange Student, 2013-2014)
Corporate and Investment; Mergers and Acquisitions - Non-Financial Institutions; Labor; Competition Laws; Personal Data Protection; Civil Dispute Resolution; Energy law
Taiwan Bar Association (2017)
- Mandarin / English / Japanese