LEE & LI Bulletin - July 2020
TIPO Published Amendments Relating to the Technical Evaluation Report of Utility Model Patents to the Patent Examination GuidelinesIn the existing Taiwan Patent Act, the application and legal effect of a technical evaluation report of utility model patents (hereinafter referred to as the "technical evaluation report") are expressly provided, for example: ... More
Updates of Taiwan Patent Laws
Taiwan Patent Litigation Practices
- Is Commercial Success a Factor Considered in Determining the Non-obviousness of a Patent?
- In Disputes Over Patent Application and Ownership Rights, the Deciding Factor Should Be the Substantive Technical Contributions of the Persons Involved
- If Invalidation of a Patent is to be Sought based on the Issue of Ownership, Should Such Issue Be Resolved by a Civil Judgment Beforehand?
- The Supreme Court's Adjudication on Whether a Post-grant Amendment of a Granted Patent Constitutes an Amendment of the Litigation Claim
IP Related Unfair Competition Practice
- IP Court’s Further Interpretation on Whether the Appearance Design of Drugs is Subject to Protection under the Fair Trade Act
- False Claim as General Agent Violate Fair Trade Act