Sophie Chen is a senior attorney at Lee and Li, Attorneys-at-Law specializing in litigation.
Sophie’s practice focuses on administrative petition and litigation and judicial review claims to challenge administrative regulations, policies, and administrative decisions of government agencies.
The public law cases and legal issues she has handled span the following areas of administrative laws:
1. Environmental Governance and Management, and Pollution Protection.
2. Transparency of Government Information and Files.
3. Financial Supervision and Regulation.
4. Academic Grants and Research Misconduct.
5. Customs Duty Relief.
6. Occupational Safety and Health Administration Controls.
Fu Jen Catholic University Law School (LL.M. 2009)
Soochow University (LL.B., 2005)
Public Law Dispute Resolution, Labor; Government Contracts;
Civil Dispute Resolution; Environmental Law; Energy Law; Family Business Succession Planning and Family Matters