Jennifer Li Jennifer Li
Jennifer is an associate partner at Lee and Li, Attorneys-at-Law. She is a member of the corporate and investment department, and her practice areas include energy law, corporate investment, government procurement, infrastructure projects, real property, and labor law.
Jennifer advises clients from various industries and assists clients in planning investment structures, drafting and reviewing legal documentation, and applying for government approvals. In particular, Jennifer has extensive experience in energy projects, especially offshore wind farm and solar and is assisting a number of domestic and international clients with their investments and development of energy projects in Taiwan., including:
(1) The development of the very first offshore wind farm project in Taiwan with a total capacity of 128MW.
(2) Acted as the project counsel for a number of offshore wind power projects with a total capacity of over 3,300MW, with services covering all aspect of development activities.
(3) Served as the project counsel for several solar projects, including ground-mounted, floating and rooftop projects, with a total capacity of over 1GW.
- Soochow University, LL.M. (2012)
- Soochow University, LL.B. (2009)
Energy Law; Corporate Investment; Infrastructure Projects; Real Estate; Labor Law; Government Procurement，
Admitted to Taiwan Bar Association (2009)
- Mandarin, English
|2019年||Financing Renewable Energy Projects: A Global Analysis and Review of Related Power Purchase Agreements：Chapter 66 Taiwan
Financing Renewable Energy Projects (Volume 3)