Chaolong Chen, admitted in Taiwan and New York, with principal practice areas in Banking, Securities and Capital Markets, Corporate M&A Transactions, Private Equity Fund and IPO Services. The cases that Chaolong has handled include:
- GDR issuance by China Steel Corporation and First Financial Holding Co., Ltd.; ECB issuance by Delta Electronics, Inc.
- Taiwan listing of Mstar Semiconductor, Inc., TPK Holding Co., Ltd., Sino Horizon Holding Limited, Grand Ocean Retail Group Limited, Pan German Universal Motors Ltd. and so on.
- Asia Cement (China) Holdings Corp.'s IPO in Hong Kong.
- Acting for ING Group on the divestment of ING Taiwan life insurance unit and advising AEGON on the divestment of AEGON Life Insurance (Taiwan) INC.
- Advising Warburg Pincus Fund (a private equity fund) on participation in the rights issue of Chunghwa Picture Tubes.
- Advising Cornell Capital on investment in LOROM Group.
- Assisting numerous securities firms in setting up private equity fund and associated fundraising and investment activities.
Advising the insured on high profile property insurance claim settlement cases in Taiwan. For instance, the fire insurance settlement for Winbond Electronics Corporation, ASE (Advanced Semiconductor Engineering Inc.), Gold Circuit Electronics Ltd. and Everest Textile Co., Ltd.
Boston University Business School (MBA, 2003)
LL.M., Boston University Law School (2001)
LL.B., Fu-Jen Catholic University (1993)
Banking & Finance: Project Finance, Capital Markets, Insurance, Corporate & Investment, Mergers & Acquisitions: Financial Institutions and Non-Financial Institutions, Private Equity Fund, Family Heritage Plan & Family Affairs
New York State Bar, U.S.A. (2003)
admitted to Taiwan Bar Association (1996)