Pei-Chun (Amy) Chi is a registered US patent agent to practice law before USPTO. She specializes in assisting international high-tech companies and academic institutions in global patent portfolio-building, including in the jurisdictions of United States, Japan, Europe, WIPO (PCT), China, and Taiwan. Amy also has extensive experience in representing clients in patent invalidation, patent administrative dispute, and patent civil dispute cases before TIPO and Taiwan IP Court.
With solid engineering training, Amy strives to serve clients in the areas of semiconductor manufacturing, semiconductor fabrication equipment and packaging, optoelectronic devices, unmanned vehicle, electric vehicle, bio-sensing, renewable energy, and material innovation.
Amy has served leading technology companies in conducting interview with USPTO Examiners and making technical presentation in Taiwan IP Court with consistent success. Notable clients include TSMC, ITRI, Nanya Technology Corp, Gogoro, PowerVision (Beijing), and MKE (Korea).
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, PhD candidacy in Materials Science and Engineering, 2008
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, M.S. in Materials Science and Engineering, 2010
- National Tsing Hua University, B.S. in Materials Science and Engineering, 2006
Patent Hub Filing (US/JP/CN)，Patent Invalidation ，Patent infringement ，US Patent Prosecution
(1) US Patent Agent (Reg. No.: 69,801)
(2) Certified Valuation Analyst of National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
(3) Intangible Property Appraisal Certificate, Industrial Technology Research Institute
(4) Lecturer of for-credit course "Patent Prosecution Practice", summer program, NTHU, seminar "AIA-US Patent Reform", Industrial Technology Research Institute, and seminar "International Patent System and Practices in Prosecution", Tze-Chiang Foundation of Science and Technology